Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Week

Well another week has gone by, just a plain ol' boring week. Although it does mean that we are getting closer and closer to DISNEY WORLD!!! The girls (well Addie) can hardly wait! But a few things did happen this week....

1. Haylie is communicating more....not so much talking, but answer questions by nodding or shaking her head and showing us what she wants. So thats very exciting for me because it takes out A LOT of guessing on my part.

2. Also Haylie's personality is really starting to come out and she is an absolute blast!!!

3. The spider sisters (aka Addie and Haylie) played together really well this week (but for some reason the messes seem to be getting bigger!)

4. We had a great play date with a good friend from high school who has two boys the same age as my girls...such an encouraging and refreshing time for me and the girls had a blast!

5. Johnny is home this whole weekend and I am soooooo grateful!!!!!!!!

6. My sister Cass tried out for cheerleader at CHA (she made it) and Addie loved watching and cheering for her Aunt Cass....Now all she wants to do is cheer

It was a great week! Nothing real exciting happened, but I am incredibly grateful for a smooth and fun week. My sweet girls are getting bigger everyday and it's so fun to see what the next day holds for them but it makes me sad at the same time.....time is flying by so quickly!! I'm so grateful it's the weekend and we will see what the Lord has in store for us next week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun week with your girls. Time goes by so fast. Last night I was commenting to Chris on Christopher's jeans getting too short. I told him they were a size 7. He reminded me that he is almost 8!!!! I thought I was going to cry. My baby is 8. Time does go by quickly...think I already said that.

    Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Our Girls

Our Girls
Addie and Haylie