Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just like Mommy


I have the sweetest husband in the entire world!!! Monday he came home from work and said that he would take me shopping for my birthday (which was the next day and was his way of saying I forgot so Ill just just let you get it yourself) So we went to the mall and I picked out what I wanted and we headed home. Nothing super exciting....
The day of my birthday I headed off to meet my mom for lunch at our favorite place, Inspirations Tea Room, and to get pedicures. We had a blast!! When I got home to my great surprise the kitchen was decorated, a cake was made and several presents wrapped! I was shocked! I thought I already had gotten my presents and that was it. But, the best present of all, that he had been so creative in making, was a tray with pictures of the girls on it. These were not your normal pictures of the girls that most people would just rumage through the house looking for the right ones to fit. Johnny actually took the time to dress the girls up in my clothes, jewelry, and bows and take their pictures with cooking utensils and my Bible!!!! It was one of my most favorite gifts ever!!!!

After all the gifts were open and cake eaten, Johnny even redressed the girls so they could take pictures with me. It was so sweet and Im so proud of him for being so creative. I absolutely love all the pictures and we had a blast taking more when I got home!!

So here are a few of my favorite ones.....(more on facebook)





3 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME!!!! Don't you love it when you are blessed like that. I love it when Chris does something that HE thought of himself, it makes it even more special.

    I'm glad you had a great day. You are a great wife & Mom. You deserved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling pictures! VERY thoughtful husband you have there. :-)
    Cute blog - I can't believe I didn't have it bookmarked, yet.
    Happy Birthday - a bit late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! You have a precious family, and a very thoughtful husband. I don't think mine would ever think of something so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Our Girls

Our Girls
Addie and Haylie