Friday, September 4, 2009

Living in Sapulpa

Well....things have been pretty crazy and non stop around here, but we're having a good time! We absolutely love our new home!!! (pics to come as soon as I get my camera fixed) It is just perfect for us and we wish you could all come over and see us!! The girls love it too! They love our beautiful backyard and the neighborhood park (with splash park on the way!) Our house is just a couple miles from the church so students come over quite often and we love it!

There's not much to do here in Sapulpa, which is good for us cause we definately eat at home more :) but Tulsa is just 15-20 min away so we love going there especially for dates! The people here are great (even though we miss everyone back home greatly!) and we're just about an hour and ten minutes from my parents so I head there quite often.

I did just find out that I will not be able to use my doctor that I absolutely love back in the city. Im having a very hard time dealing with this, but I know the Lord has a reason, so only with His help am I dealing with it. If you think about it please pray that I will find a doctor very quickly here that I love and that meets all our needs.

Im 18 weeks along and already ready to through with this pregnancy! Its definately been a rough one and we can't wait for our sweet baby to be here!

Hopefully I will be able to post more often now that were getting more settled. Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Girls

Our Girls
Addie and Haylie