Thursday, March 19, 2009

Date Nites

Well, surprisingly this post is not about our girls, but about my wonderful husband! We love our date nights!! They dont happen as much as we would like, but when they do we treasure every second of them! Now, don't get me wrong...I love spending every second with my girls and when we are on our dates we are usually talking about them and always thinking about them, but I love getting to spend one on one time with the most amazing guy in the world!!!! 

I was so surprised and excited today when Johnny called me about 1:00pm and said "Call the babysitter and let's go out tonite". WHAT?!!! This hardly ever happens (maybe once a year on my birthday)!!! I always plan the dates...the when the where and the what were gonna do!! I couldn't believe it, but I was pumped, so I immediately called our awesome babysitter who can usually be here even if we call 30 minutes before. Once she got here we headed off and once again to my surprise Johnny had even picked where we were eating!!! 

Now here's the funny thing....we almost always eat somewhere different, but every single date we somehow end up at TJ Maxx/Marshalls and Target!! It's amazing!! Why can't we think of something different to do!!!!!! Plus, we of course end up spending way more money than we had planned to for the evening. We love movies even though we only go to maybe 2 or 3 a year. We just hate to be gone more than 3 hours and so with dinner AND a movie, its just too long. But, we still love our dates with each other!

So, if anyone has any creative ideas for date nites.....bring em on!!!!! We could definately use them! 

1 comment:

  1. I love date nights too...they seem to happen less & less w/the busyness of life. I've learned to love any time it is just me & Chris even if it's for a quick Sonic run. Just like you our dates lead us to Target & usually Old Navy...however, b/c of Johnny we now frequent Marshall's as well. Love your new layout & the pic of you & the girls at the top of your page is darling.

    ReplyDelete

Our Girls

Our Girls
Addie and Haylie