Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Best Job in the World!!

I truly believe that being a stay at home mom is the best job in the world and I am extremely grateful for a husband that works hard so that I can stay home!! My whole life all I have wanted to do was be a mom. I am so thankful that the Lord blessed me with my husband and two girls! So, if anyone isn't quite sure about what makes this job so great, let me explain how great my days are!

8:00 my beautiful girls wake up (sometimes if they feel like it, we sleep in)
8:30 breakfast while we watch a playhouse disney program
9:00 I get to play with my girls (usually dress up, play in their cottage, and dance to music)
10:00 Haylie takes her nap while Addie and I play with playdoh or color while we watch a moive of her choice
12:00 lunch time (daddy, papa, or nana sometimes come eat with us)
12:30 more playing and usually dancing or playing outside
2:00 both girls take a nap while I usually try and get the house picked up and everything done
4:00 girls wake up and we have a small snack and play some more
5:30 daddy is home and we have dinner and play the rest of the night until bed time

My girls are so great I love being there for every moment because the grow up so quickly!! Haylie has gone from being my baby to walking and playing with Addie in a blink of an eye. Addie is now in her big girl bed and helps me with the laundry and cleaning (all while she sings "Sing Sweet Nightengale" from Cinderella, while Cinderella cleans) I love it!! I love teaching them Bible verses and teaching Bible stories, hearing them sing and dance to praise music and say their prayers! Johnny and I love our date nights but neither one of us can stand to be gone longer than 3 hours because we cant wait to get back to them and see their excited faces when we come home! I could go on and on about my girls, they are my life and I am so grateful that this is the life God has given me! I pray that my girls come to know Christ at an early age and that their lives glorify God and that others can see their love for HIM every single day!

I hope you can see why I love my job! I am so grateful to have it!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the best job ever! I can't wait to have the same little life!

    ReplyDelete

Our Girls

Our Girls
Addie and Haylie