Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My first Post!

Well, this might be more than I can manage (really I mean I'll prob spend too much time on here now than I should) but I love reading and looking at everyone else's so I thought Id try it. We have a pretty boring life, but we'll see what I can come up with to write about. Right now were dealing with sickness in our family. I hate when my girls are sick, not just because they are miserable, but also because I always end up getting it to; therefore, it's a lot harder to take care of them. So I guess we will see this time...how long will this last and will Johnny and I end up getting it. Im praying we wont! Well I hope everyone has a great day and thanks for reading my new blog! We'll see if anything exciting happends this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Girls

Our Girls
Addie and Haylie